Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week Two- Alabama, Florida and OSU Each Need a Loss

I think we all learned a valuable lesson last football season- I am driven by emotion. So, I will never make "predictions." After all- what do I know?

So, this is about what I WANT to happen today.

We need to knock Alabama down early- so let's have Penn State do that this week- why not?

Obviously University of Michigan will be the victor over Notre Dame (Yikes- did I just say obviously? I'm already doing it again. Pardon my assumption).

There is NO doubt in my mind Texas will dominate Wyoming- did that sound decisive?

Miami must kick the asses of Ohio State- and just a head's up for anyone who might have traveled to Ohio for this game: These fans are exceedingly unpleasant and they move in packs. The logos of the visiting teams seem to incite them into a frenzy of sorts. It's best to wear a basic gameday outfit- just a suggestion. I barely made it out alive and had been warned. I didn't stop to think I should steal some Ohio license plates and switch mine out exactly 50 miles from the Shoe.

It would help me out in dealings with my neighbor if Idaho could serve up a whoopin' on Nebraska- all I heard last season was "SUH"- UGGG.

Can South Florida do it on Gator turf? It would be So Very Freaking helpful in the long run.

I think everyone who reads my blog knows Jim Harbaugh's team needs to be dismantled. I wouldn’t care if they were playing Ohio State- I'd root for OSU (Does that tell you ANYTHING?)

OK, Clever Girls- I hope you are outfitted in your hottest pair of jeans and favorite flattering T-shirt today. I’ve been reacquainted with how hot that really is- so work it.

I got to spend all day yesterday at Sebastian's Closet fingering fabric of men's clothing while I attempted to outfit the Dallas Stars for their upcoming calendar shoot Monday and Tuesday. My senses were heightened, as I do enjoy being surrounded all things male.

I made some decisions you might really enjoy in the end. I guarantee the translation will be HOT.

AG jeans. Is there a sexier brand? The answer is NO. My advice to all in the Clever Tribe is not to wear what is "in style" but the jean that works for your body type.

So, go out there today in your gameday best. I'll be at you again on Monday, licking my wounds, as my hopes and dreams will undoubtedly be dashed today.

I will be all hockey all the time on Monday though- so …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog